Thursday, April 1, 2010
Little Adventurer
Jason is such an explorer. He's always curious about everything around him. It's rare to ever see him sitting still.
While I was doing the dishes, I let the kids go play outside. I decided to go check on them after I hadn't heard them laughing for a little bit. I came around the corner of the house and discovered Jason learning what dirt tasted like. Blech!! It was nice of him to offer me some dirt. No thanks, I'll pass.
Here he is reading the Sunday paper with his Dad. From the look on his face, I'm guessing he's reading the comic strips.
And this is his latest trick. He found that he could climb into the kitchen cabinet that has the lazy Susan in it, close the door, and spin around. To him, everything is his own personal playground.
See his little fingers peeking out. He's definitely a busy boy and a challenge to keep up with. As my mom says, "He's all boy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious! What a cutie. I love the merry-go-round!
Oh the joys! I love the lazy Susan picture. Maybe you should get him a sit and spin. LOL. I'm still giggling. Thanks for the laugh.
HAHAHA!! That is SO funny what he does on the lazy susan! Totally cracks me up!!
Post a Comment