Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

The Saturday before Easter, we went to an Easter egg hunt done by Spanish Fork city. It was so cold! I was surprised that we didn't have to dig through a pile of snow to get to the Easter eggs. Luckily the snow held off until just after the hunt was done. We were glad that the Tippets (now fellow Spanish Fork-ites) came with us.
This was right before the buzzer went off to let the kids start the hunt. I love the look of anticipation on Kaitlyn's face.
The hunt was on! Kaitlyn loved that Kya came with her. The girls are so cute together.
Woohoo!! They found eggs with candy and stickers in them. Good job girls!
Jason was at the Easter egg hunt too, but Doug took him to a different area for the little guys. That's why there's not a lot of pictures of him. Doug took some pictures with his phone, but I don't have those yet.
Here's all the kids together. This was the best picture of the bunch. Jason wanted no part of just standing next to a fence when there was plenty of other things to explore. So the whole experience was really fun! Just a little cold, but well worth it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that first picture too!! Jason is soooooooooo handsome!!! You've got such cute kids. I wish they had Easter Egg hunts here too. Maybe they do...I don't know!! ha ha. Glad you had a good time. What's up with the cold and snow? SHEESH!!