Of course the highlight of the party for the kids, was getting to see Santa. Kaitlyn was really excited to talk to him this year. I had been asking her what she was going to ask Santa for this Christmas. She had been saying that she wanted a flute and a hula hoop. Imagine my surprise when she got up there and asked Santa for a pink drum. Don't know where she pulled that from. I hope Santa's elves can find a pink drum somewhere.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Ward Christmas Party
Of course the highlight of the party for the kids, was getting to see Santa. Kaitlyn was really excited to talk to him this year. I had been asking her what she was going to ask Santa for this Christmas. She had been saying that she wanted a flute and a hula hoop. Imagine my surprise when she got up there and asked Santa for a pink drum. Don't know where she pulled that from. I hope Santa's elves can find a pink drum somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, a flute and a drum! ha ha. I love it! And I can't believe Jason didn't cry. BIG BOY! ha ha. He's so adorable.
I am sure Kate might get some coal after pushing Jason tonight.
That's so awesome that Jason didn't cry and I absolutely adore that picture of Kate with Santa. That one needs to be framed! SO CUTE!!
And you are doing an awesome job at keeping your blog updated. Man, I need to sit down and try to get my up to date :D
Post a Comment