Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let it Snow ...

It snowed here in Spanish Fork for three days in a row. Doug and I were getting sick of shoveling snow, but Kaitlyn absolutely loved it. After the final snow storm, I got the kids all geared up to play in the snow. The snow was so deep that Jason couldn't walk in it. Even Kaitlyn had a hard time walking. We figured we definitely had over a foot of snow in our yard.
We piled up some snow so that we had a miniature sledding hill. Even Jason liked going down on the sled. After getting to the bottom of the hill, he would just lay there until I came and picked him up. Kind of reminiscent of "A Christmas Story". He couldn't get up by himself because of his snow pants and boots.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW4IZ0Flh3M

3 comments:

Anita said...

We're a little jealous of all that white stuff!! I don't think we'll have a white Christmas here in LA:) Enjoy it for us!

Jessica said...

I love all the snow we're getting and I realized I need to get Charlotte some good gloves like Kaitlyn! Can you tell we've never gone out yet? But TONIGHT is the night!!!

Margaret said...

Jason just needs a red suit. I'm totally picturing the whole movie. Thanks!