We're so excited for Christmas this year. Putting up the lights and the tree was been lots of fun. Kaitlyn was a great helper this year. Jason, not so much. He's been doing ok with leaving the ornaments on the tree. He has his moments, but it's not as bad as I thought. All in all, we're having a great holiday season so far.
Decorations look great! Glad you're haveing a great season so far & that Jason is leaving the ornaments alone. We put ornaments up last night & when I came downstairs this morning, half were taken off. lol Enjoy the rest of the season. : )
How come I've missed all these posts? What's up with that? Love the tree. Ours is have decorated due to somebody (Jack) taken them off! oh well. It's pretty at night with the lights just not so much in the daytime. ha ha
2 comments:
Decorations look great! Glad you're haveing a great season so far & that Jason is leaving the ornaments alone. We put ornaments up last night & when I came downstairs this morning, half were taken off. lol Enjoy the rest of the season. : )
How come I've missed all these posts? What's up with that? Love the tree. Ours is have decorated due to somebody (Jack) taken them off! oh well. It's pretty at night with the lights just not so much in the daytime. ha ha
Post a Comment