Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sledding

Here's some pictures and video from our recent sledding party. Kaitlyn loved it, but didn't like hiking back up the hill with the sled. Jason had it easier. He got to slide down the hill, but then one of us carried him back up. Doug and I hadn't been sledding in years so it was a treat for us too.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Still haven't gone sledding. I want to take the kids so badly! And I LOVE your header! Did you do that one too??? You seriously are talented. : D

Margaret said...

Fun! You should go to soldier hollow and go sledding, they tow you back up the hill on a rope. No climbing. Yeah for that.

Jen said...

SO DANG CUTE!!! We need to take our kids sledding this year! That picture you got of the whole family (minus you) is awesome! I love Jason's face!! And the video cracked me up. Kate is so cute!