Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Didn't Quite Get It

While driving down the road today Kaitlyn told me about how her and Doug were reading the scriptures when they went on their campout. I asked what she read and she told me about Enos. She said Enos prayed all the day and all the night. I asked her what happened then, and she said the whisperer came and whispered to him. So I asked her why Enos prayed so long. Her response was that Enos wanted to get an awesome gold medal with a rainbow on it. But the whisperer had a magic wand and he liked dinosaurs better so he turned the rainbow medal into a T-Rex medal. Um, I don't quite remember that part of the story.

5 comments:

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

That cracked me up! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

hahaha. That's a good one :) My favorite is about the whisperer. HAHA

Mindy said...

very creative!! how cute!

Cassy said...

Oh my goodness!! So cute!! Loved the T-Rex part of the story...too funny.

Jon and Kim said...

That is hilarious! I wouldn't be at all surprised if daddy added that part into the scriptures to make them a little more exciting! :D