Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spring Break '11, part 2

We decided on our way back to Spanish Fork that we would stop by Sand Hollow Reservoir to scout it out for a possible future camping spot. We looked around a bit and then did some more geocaching. One of the geocaches was located in a cool park in the middle of nowhere. Apparently it was to be part of a new housing development, but when the economy tanked the housing never got built, but the park was already done. It had some of the most fun equipment I've seen and the kids had a blast!!!



From the pictures you can probably tell how it's really in the middle of nowhere. Our last stop was a geocache that was in close to some fun red rocks that the kids loved to climb around. They especially loved the tunnel.


And that concluded our quick trip to St. George. I was really glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone and suggested we go on this little trip. It was sooooo much fun. St. George is becoming one of our favorite spots to spend Spring Break.

No comments: