The last part of Spring Break we went camping at Utah Lake because most of the campgrounds around here weren't open yet. Utah Lake State Park was one of only a couple of choices. It was close to home, but that didn't matter to the kids, they love camping no matter where we are. The weather wasn't terrible (meaning it wasn't snowing) but it sure got cold at night. Good thing we have a heater in the camper that works really well.
1 comment:
Hey Melodie,
It was good to hear from you on my blog. I'm so glad you enjoy doing so many fun things in the outdoors with your little family. There truly is so much to discover right around where we live. I've tried to keep up on everyone's comings and goings. I guess I must have missed your Ophir excursion. You guys should call when you come out this way to do things. We've been to Ophir quite a few times, but our son in law is now over the safety up in Ophir so has a key to everything. It was great when he took us on our little tour to be able to get into everything. Glad things are going well for you!!
Love you,
Patsy
Post a Comment