Monday, January 2, 2012

Jason Keeps Me Busy

Just some of the things that Jason does to keep things really interesting.

*****

From bad experiences I've learned that when Jason is taking a bath I need to keep toys out of the tub that can hold water (cups, boats, etc.) because he uses them to dump water out of the tub and onto the floor. One day I had him in the tub and had just completed the necessary toy check. I gathered up some laundry from the bathroom and put it in the washer. When I returned just a few minutes later I found the floor of the bathroom covered in water and Jason in the tub holding both of Kaitlyn's running shoes that I had left in the bathroom. Guess he figured if shoes can hold feet, then can certainly hold enough water to make a huge mess.

*****

Did you know that when a 3 year-old sprays furniture polish on the kitchen floor, it becomes REALLY slick? I was mad, but the kids loved it. Kaitlyn said it was like an ice skating rink.

*****


Enough said.






No comments: