Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Jason's 2nd Birthday
On the 21st, Jason turned 2 years old. We spent the day together as a family swimming and having fun. That night we had some friends and family over to help us celebrate.

This was my attempt at a birthday cake. I think I need some more practice, but Jason liked it and loved playing with the cars, so I guess it turned out ok.
Yum, cake. He did a lot better this year with the cake, but it wasn't as entertaining for us to watch. Here he was last year.
After cake it was time for presents. Kaitlyn wanted to give Jason a ball and some maracas.
After Jason's musical interlude, he opened the rest of his presents. He received a lot of car stuff, which he LOVES. He also got a cool sand box and toys from my parents. Thanks everyone for the great presents.


In the big box was a car track. Jason has really enjoyed this present. The 1st day he got it he played with it non-stop for about an hour and a half. I guess we did good picking it out for him. Phew! All in all, it was a great day to celebrate our little boy. He sure has grown up quickly. He's a very energetic, determined, and loving boy. He loves doing everything that his big sister does, and loves helping me and Doug. We're so glad that we have him in our lives.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! He is definitely no longer a baby now ... what a cute little boy!
Happy LATE Birthday, Jason! He's so stinkin' cute. He seriously is. I just love his smile!! Glad he had an awesome day!!! :)
I can't believe that he is two! He is growing up so fast!
CUTENESS!! I miss his curls! I miss Brennon's curls as well! I LOVE Jason! Happy Birthday little man!
Post a Comment