Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

Pictures from our trip to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point!
All the kids loved playing in the cave until Doug crawled in and scared everyone.
Here's Doug trying to scare Brennon again. No go, but the picture is pretty funny though.
The erosion table was a big hit, even with the big kids.
Here's Jason trying to give a dinosaur a big kiss.
When Jason came around the corner and saw the huge shark sticking out of the wall he said, "Wow".
Guess it's huge teeth were intimidating.
Last stop ... digging bones out of the sand.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

How fun! My they are growing fast!

Jessica said...

Awww. Future archaeologists. Oh wait, is that an architecture person? No, GEOLOGIST! ha ha. I have to say your Jason is seriously the sweetest and adorable little boy. I just want to squeeze him and give him kisses :)

Jen said...

SO FUN!! And LOL @ Jess! I wrote the same thing until I saw her comment! haha! And you and Jess need to stop it already! You're making me look bad! My computer stinks poo! I wanna be caught up on my blog!! TEARS!