Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dress Up

One day Kaitlyn was playing dress-up with her princess clothes. Jason always wants to do what Kaitlyn is doing, so he wanted a dress on too. I but him in a little skirt and he was dancing around, trying to keep up with Kaitlyn. Doug watched the whole thing, and was apparently not that impressed. Later that day Doug had to go to Home Depot and he decided to take Jason with him. He came home with a Home Depot tool belt and a tape measure.
I guess Doug figured Jason needed some male bonding time after playing princess dress-up earlier in the day. Pretty funny stuff!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

hehe. Boys will be girls sometimes...hehe. Jk. I worry when jack puts on purses and plays with curling irons. Maybe I should have Wade take him to get a tool belt just like !ason. Soooo funny!! Did I mention how adorable Jason is? Well he is!!

Jen said...

That's hilarious!