Monday, July 26, 2010

Bar-T-Five

On the 17th of July, we traveled up to Victor, Idaho so that we could go to the Bar-T-Five dinner show. At the Bar-T-Five, you take a wagon train up into the mountains and have a dutch oven meal and some singing/entertainment. It was a lot of fun hanging out with family and eating some good food. My sister knows the owners and got us in for FREE! Thanks Rasheil for a great weekend!
Doug, the Mountain Man (b/c of the scruffy beard), waiting to get on the wagons.
Kaitlyn and Paige in the wagon, getting ready to set off.
The wagon train heading up the hill to dinner. About half way through the ride and fur trapper came riding up on his horse ...
and warned us that there were Indians in the area. Soon after, a couple of Indians came whoopin' and hollerin' round the wagon. Luckily no one got hurt, just a little riled up. :)
The horses that pulled the wagons were HUGE! I originally intended on getting a picture of Kaitlyn next to the horses, but when I got up to them I freaked out because of their size. One little step and she'd have a broken foot. I know I'm paranoid, but oh well.
The family getting their grub on! Yum!!

No comments: