Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a Mess!

We've been working on Jason using a plate and utensils. At first the plate was just a frisbee to him and ended up on the floor pretty rapidly. Thank goodness he's been a lot better about keeping it on his tray. He's getting better at the fork little by little. Sometimes he just doesn't have the patience for the fork and just digs right in with both fists. This is what happens when he can't get everything off the plate like he wants it ...
And this is what he looks like after licking the plate clean ...
Yuck! At least someone thinks it's funny!! I definitely am not going to try this with spaghetti.

2 comments:

Our Forever Family said...

I loved this picture, because Jason looks so much like Doug! Also I loved it because its nice to know we aren't the only ones who have to almost throw the kids in the shower after dinner. :)

Jessica said...

He is so flippin' cute. I LOVE IT!!! It's so hard for me to see Jack get messy but then I have to talk myself in to letting him have fun so I don't get upset about it. ha ha. I'm a weirdo. But Jason looks so cute messy too!!!