Saturday we were able to go to the BYU football game. We went as a family, along with my Mom and Dad. We were a little worried about how Jason would handle the whole thing. Lately he just wants to be down and walking everywhere, so we were concerned that he wouldn't like sitting with us on the bleachers for a long time. He did great! We all had such a great time. Plus BYU beat CSU! Rah, rah, rah!! Goooooo Cougars!!!!

What a beautiful day for a football game!

I'm glad the kids had fun. The key to our success ... popcorn! Yum!!!

Kaitlyn with my parents. They had fun too. My mom likes to watch sports, my dad likes to watch the band. Everybody wins here.

Jason and Grandma Kopp. He would only go sit with her when she took off her sunglasses. Guess he didn't recognize her with them on.

Everyone is happy and enjoying family time!!
2 comments:
I love Jason's face in that last picture...I got my eye on YOU! ha ha. I haven't been to a football game since I don't even know. 10 years ago I think!! ha ha. That's cool you guys live so close and can go so often!
Fun fun fun!! I love going to the games! Glad your whole family was able to go! Jason's look in the last picture is classic!
Post a Comment