It finally came time to cut Jason's hair. He had the cutest little curls around the back of his head. I wanted to keep the curls for a while, but lately they became all tangled and got knots in it very easily. Last night we decided that we needed to do something about it. We put him in his chair and started trimming. We were a little concerned that he would be scared of the clippers, but he wasn't. The only problem was keeping him still. At first we took turns, Doug would cut, and I would try to distract Jason. It didn't work very well. We eventually got a system down where, Doug would help him eat an otter pop while I cut Jason's hair. It turned out pretty good. There's some spots that I still need to touch up, but not bad for a 1st time. He doesn't look like our little baby boy anymore. Now he definitely looks older, and more like the toddler that he is.
Hey, good lookin! If you look closely you can see what's left of his black eye. He tripped and hit the corner of the door. I'm glad it's almost all healed now. I felt so bad for the little guy.
4 comments:
Oh sure ... the black eye was from tripping and hitting the door ... I got your number, Mel.
Just kidding, guys. The boy is looking good! Is he even old enough to look like a toddler?
Awww. That poor black eye!! he looks so grown up and handsome!!! I'm glad he was pretty good for you. What a cutie!
He looks so grown up! Poor poor curls are gone :( But he does look very cute!
Very cute! He is definitely a little boy and not a baby now.
Post a Comment