We had a great time this past Saturday riding horses at our friend Susan's house in Lehi. I really hadn't ridden a horse by myself before. I think I was more nervous than Kaitlyn was.
Hey what about a picture of you!! I am So scared of horses. I was told once (I probably told you those a zillion times) that if you feed a horse, it'll chop your hand off. Well, I still believe it. So I like them from a distance.
2 comments:
How fun!! That's too ironic that Kya and Kaitlyn rode horse by themselves around the same time. The pics are so cute! I love riding horses!
Hey what about a picture of you!! I am So scared of horses. I was told once (I probably told you those a zillion times) that if you feed a horse, it'll chop your hand off. Well, I still believe it. So I like them from a distance.
Post a Comment