Some of our favorite floats!
Kaitlyn and her friend Kya! They loved dancing to the marching band music.
Kaitlyn really like the marching bands. Here's a video of her waving her hands around as the band passes. We couldn't figure out if she was leading the band or trying to copy the flag core twirling their flags around.
Doug went out at 4:30 in the morning in order to secure a spot for the parade. Thanks Doug! You're our hero!!
Here we are at Payson Lakes!! It was so nice up there!
And finally, here's a picture of my whole family. The whole reason we were all together was for the blessing of Aaron and Meghan's baby Christian.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun time at the parade. Wasn't it nice how it was overcast that morning?
I LOVE IT!! The blog template is cute and the family picture is adorable! Thanks for all the fun pictures!!!
Love the blog changes - so cute!!! I'm guessing Melodie did those??? So fun to see your updates about Kaitlyn. I love checking your blog and reading about her. Cute cute!
Looks like fun. Let me know when you are home from having your baby. I will bring out your gift and get to see the little squirt as well. I hope all goes well. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment