Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kaitlyn and Jason

Kaitlyn loves holding and loving Jason. She's been really good with him so far. The first picture is her trying to burp him. She had been practicing with her baby doll, so we thought we'd give her a chance with Jason.
How cute!!!

This is how Kaitlyn shares her toys with Jason. It will be interesting to see if she's this good at sharing when he gets older.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Kaitlyn is sooooooooo cute with Jason! I love the gecko on the head. He really is so adorable and cute. Can't believe our boys are a week old already, well, roughly!

Margaret said...

That is way to cute. I'm glad that Kaitlyn loves him so much. I need to come and see you soon. Give me a call, not this week, I'm way busy.

Meghan Kopp said...

I love the lizard on Jason's head.. haha! I can just see Kaitlyn doing that.. now, we know she REALLY likes him if she starts sharing "melmo." Speaking of... has she tried CPR on Jason yet? haha... crazy Uncle Aaron!

Jen said...

LOL! What cute pictures!