Ooooh Loved the pix of Doug with his kids. (Mel is a great photographer) I know mom and dad are so happy for you guys! I'm sure they are looking down on you with the biggest grins on. Gary and Jen look like pros. Kaitlyn seems like she's having fun. Love you & hugs to Melodie : )
I wish we could have come to visit. We thought of you the whole day on Monday and are glad things went well. He's seriously so cute and you look so good too. I look like crap. Dang it!
3 comments:
Ooooh Loved the pix of Doug with his kids. (Mel is a great photographer) I know mom and dad are so happy for you guys! I'm sure they are looking down on you with the biggest grins on. Gary and Jen look like pros. Kaitlyn seems like she's having fun. Love you & hugs to Melodie : )
We loved coming to visit!!!!
I wish we could have come to visit. We thought of you the whole day on Monday and are glad things went well. He's seriously so cute and you look so good too. I look like crap. Dang it!
Post a Comment