Gee, I don't see the resemblance. Ha ha! You can definitely tell where those kids came from. I'm curious, how do the personalities match up? :)
He looks like Mel and you in these pictures. ha ha ha. Imagine that? LOL! However, I still say this baby is a total Kopp look alike. He's Mel's dad and brother Aaron. Anyways, he's a doll!
He is sooooooo cute. I love all the baby pictures!!
Wow thats pretty neat! Now if only I could get ahold of a picture of aaron where he isnt' screaming...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Gee, I don't see the resemblance. Ha ha! You can definitely tell where those kids came from. I'm curious, how do the personalities match up? :)
He looks like Mel and you in these pictures. ha ha ha. Imagine that? LOL! However, I still say this baby is a total Kopp look alike. He's Mel's dad and brother Aaron. Anyways, he's a doll!
He is sooooooo cute. I love all the baby pictures!!
Wow thats pretty neat! Now if only I could get ahold of a picture of aaron where he isnt' screaming...
Post a Comment