Sunday, July 20, 2008

Last Days before Jason Comes

Kaitlyn and Doug out enjoying watching the rain come down.



Last week my doctor thought it best to induce me on the 21st because of my increasing high blood pressure. That has given us a week to prepare a little bit better for Jason's arrival. We've gotten everything about ready and have given Kaitlyn a little more one on one time. Doug and I were also able to go to the Police concert last night. That was a relief considering we didn't know for sure if I would be able to go. It was a blast! Thanks to our friends, the Tippets for babysitting Kaitlyn for us. Doug is bringing his computer to the hospital with us, so pictures of the baby will be posted just as soon as we can.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm SO SO SO Excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to meet Jason!!!! YAY! :)

Margaret said...

Yay! You're having Jason today. Can't wait to see pictures. Glad you were able to go to concert. I heard it was great.

Jessica said...

We got the cute picture of Jason!!! He's so cute and we're so happy for you guys! I'm glad the aches and pains (well, guess you still have a bit of healing to go now...) of pregnancy are over with. YEAH!!! I'm next...two more days for me. I'm jealous you already have him. Oh well! I hope Kaitlyn is doing well too! We are thinking of you guys!