On Tuesday, the 24th, Kaitlyn turned three. We took her miniature golfing and she had a great time. She did pretty good. I think towards the end she was getting frustrated because sometimes she would just pick up her ball and put it in the hole.
After lunch we went to Grandma Walkers house so that Kaitlyn could open the gifts the Grandma gave her. Then we were off to Jumping Jacks were we met up with Kaitlyn's friend Kya for some high bouncing fun!
4 comments:
Super fun! I wish we had a place like that to jump and bounce. Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!
We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us! I'll email you the pics I took. They aren't very good though!
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Why is it that they make those just for kids. I would love to have a place to bounce. :)
She's SO cute! You guys are so awesome to do all that for her. Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday Kaitlyn (1 week late)
Post a Comment