One of the things we love about having a house is that we can go outside and relax in the yard. We just love it. Sometimes it seems like we spend more time outside than in. We got a little patio table and it has almost become Doug's summer office. Kaitlyn just loves playing in the water and the dirt. She wanted to take a nap out on the patio, but finally convinced her that a bed would be a lot softer.
4 comments:
What a cute picture of Kaitlyn. Napping on cement sounds like a blast!
How fun! I'm LOVIN' this warm weather! We hung outside today and the temp was perfect! We need to get these little girls together to play!!!
That is cute! And isn't it nice that it is finally warm enough (uh, usually) to play outside now? Hooray!
I WANT A PATIO!!! I'm so jealous : )
Post a Comment