Kaitlyn trying to hit the baseball in our front yard. She would stare down Doug, the pitcher, like she was so serious about the whole thing. That really shows in the picture. She got some pretty good hits in and was so excited that she actually connected. She was so funny. She would say, "Good job D", when Doug caught the ball. I have no idea where she got that. I've never heard her call Doug "D" before.
5 comments:
Hmm, I think golf would be a game more to her style! But it's fun to see her play.
That's funny!! Good job 'D'! I agree, try golfing.
LOL, she's such a cutie!
That face is soooooooooo funny!!!! What a cute thing to say too. She's a sweet girl. I can't believe she's almost 3!
I love that girl! She is so darn cute. Maybe next year she can plan in the teacher/6th grade softball game. The 6th graders could definitely use her help. :)
Post a Comment