That was so funny! But I think I have seen Doug act the same way in the lunchroom before. :) I was actually hoping to see the big new house on your blog! But I was pleasantly entertained by Jason! He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.
I love his laugh. Of course, we would probably laugh too if someone 10x our size was making funny noises while feeding us. I can't believe how cute and how big he is getting.
5 comments:
That was so funny! But I think I have seen Doug act the same way in the lunchroom before. :) I was actually hoping to see the big new house on your blog! But I was pleasantly entertained by Jason! He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.
He seems like he laughs a little like Doug! but I think it was funny because of the Ahh-ooom coming from his mama.
Oh man, he is sooo cute! I just love baby laughs!
I agree with Jess, it reminded me of Doug ;) SO FLIPPIN' FUNNY!!!!
I love his laugh. Of course, we would probably laugh too if someone 10x our size was making funny noises while feeding us. I can't believe how cute and how big he is getting.
Post a Comment