Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Sunday

Kaitlyn's Easter basket had lots of stuff so she could play and dig outside. Every time she plays outside she's always digging and playing in the dirt. Apparently the Easter bunny knew that's one of her favorite activities.
Jason just got a little toy to play with. Nothing too big.
Finding the eggs that were hidden around the house.
All dressed up cute and ready for church. I didn't have time to take Jason's picture while he was awake before church.
We decided to take a family picture at my parent's house when we went over there for dinner.
While we were taking our picture, it got a little chilly outside. So she went inside and cuddled with Grandpa until she got warm.
My mom has a coffee table that opens up so that she can put decorative stuff in it. She usually has a theme according to the season or holiday that's coming up. This year for Easter she filled it with Easter candy. Everybody has had their eyes on it. That's why I love this picture of Jason. It looks like he wants the candy too.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute family photo!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the picture of Jason. what a crack up. I'd be the same way...oh wait, I react that way whenever I just see food. stupid food. And where in the heck did you get Jason's outfit. it is SO cute. I love it. And Kaitlyn's dress is so cute too. That Easter bunny sure is smart.