Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Beautiful Day

It was such a beautiful day on Saturday that we decided it was time to plant some flowers. Kaitlyn, the diva in her Dora sunglasses, helped us pick out the flowers. Although if it was her choice she would be ok with dandelions.

After we were done planting, Kaitlyn helped water the flowers. Jason helped by taking a nap while we were working in the yard.

4 comments:

Jen said...

How adorable! Kya would love that!! She's SO excited each morning when the dandelions "wake up" and she can see them again! Pretty sad as that's our flowers around here!

Margaret said...

Way to cute. I love the sunglasses!! I can't believe Jason is already 9 months. Wow!

J and M Lloyd, est. 2004 said...

Okay Kaitlyn in that headband and sunglasses - it doesn't get cuter than that!

Jessica said...

oh my heck! SHE IS SO CUTE!! I love what you did with her hair and those glasses! Seriously, a diva!!