Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Coloring Easter Eggs

Despite all the rain, we decided to go to an Easter egg hunt. Kaitlyn had a blast and even though there were a lot of people there, she was able to get some eggs.
Her basket full of goodies!
I thought that Kaitlyn might be shy about taking a picture with the Easter Bunny, but she wasn't. She went right up to him and gave him a hug.
There were also cookies and chocolate milk to enjoy. Our friends the Tippets were able to come with us and enjoy all the festivities!
Later that day we went over to my parents to color Easter eggs with my family. Grandpa really helped Kaitlyn out with coloring the eggs.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That seriously looks like a bum load of fun! Jen was telling me all about it and I was jealous! : )Glad you had a fabulous time!! Hopefully you also found all of the dyed eggs...don't wanna smell one a few weeks later...

Jen said...

Thanks again for inviting us!! We had a blast and I love all the cute pictures you got!