Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Years Eve

Once again we had our New Year's Eve party at my parents house. This year there wasn't as many people there but we still had fun. The Stangers came down from Victor, ID, and then there was us, Aaron and his family, and Eric and Erica. One of the most entertaining things to do was to watch people play the XBox Kinect that the Stangers brought down. The Kinect allows you to play games without controllers, just your motions. Here's Scott and Paige boxing each other.
I have video of Kaitlyn and Doug boxing too but decided not to post it. It was hilarious because no matter how hard Doug tried Kaitlyn always won. She was a little ninja. While some people were playing video games downstairs, others were playing regular games upstairs. Of course a game of Nertz was necessary.
And here we are getting ready to welcome in the New Year.
Doug toasted in the New Year with Diet Coke instead of Martinellis. Go figure.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you have family near you to do things with. I didn't even think to say anything about coming up to have some fun with us. I'm soo lame that way. Just know, that you are ALWAYS invited up here for New Years! I'm sure you didn't want to travel all that way anyway just to say Happy New Year! I am glad you had a great time :)

Jen said...

Doug and his diet coke! LOL! I'm surprised you didn't have any Wendy's there ;) I love the Kate rocked the Wii!