Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Stuck ... stuck ...
Ok, so here's the story. One lovely Saturday morning, we were getting ready for a day of fun. While Doug and I were finishing getting ready, and Kaitlyn was getting dressed, I told Jason to go to his room and get his clothes. He really can't reach his clothes, but I told him to go get them just to get him out of our room. So he went to his room and was quiet for a little while. Pretty soon I heard Jason talking in his room. It wasn't really loud, so I figured he was just talking to himself. When I stopped and listened a little more closely I heard that he was just repeating the same word over and over. It was "stuck ... stuck ... stuck ...". He wasn't crying or screaming or anything like that, but I went to check on him and this is what I found ...
He had tried to climb up his dresser to try and get his clothes and shoes. Jason was able to get the bottom drawer open and start the climb, but I guess after he got his feet in the drawer he lost his balance and fell backwards. Since he wasn't crying, I had Doug run and get the camera so we could remember this forever and torture him with the picture when he gets older. We got him down and he was just fine. I feel bad that I didn't hear him right away. I mean, what kind of mom sees her child struggling and then takes a picture of it. I'm so horrible! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha! I think it's funny! Whenever I tell Frank about something that's happened at home, whether horrible or hilarious, he always asks if I got a picture of it. And I have a lot of crazy pictures ...
You're not horrible, you're awesome! That's hysterical!
You rock Melodie! I love that you took a picture of it! It totally will be a picture that he will love. It is great to capture those pictures that reflect your child's personality. He is such a cutie and getting so big! I love that he is all boy and into everything!
Post a Comment