Friday, September 10, 2010

Camping Adventures

This summer we were able to find a great deal on a used tent trailer. It's been great setting it up and getting ready to go camping. We went on a few camp outs, in Victor, up Hobble Creek Canyon, and at Bear Lake. You'd think that with all of the fun we had camping that we would have lots of great pictures. Nope, I would get so involved with others things that I forgot about taking pictures. So these are the best pictures we have. These were taken when we went camping up Hobble Creek Canyon.
The campground, Jolley's Ranch, had a creek running along side it. At one point they dammed up the creek so that there could be a small swimming area. The kids loved putting their feet in, but it was too cold to actually go swimming.
One of the best things about camping was having a camp fire at night. The kids absolutely loved it!

2 comments:

Doug said...

I loved camping this summer!

Jen said...

I wanna go camping! You need to take us along sometime... next summer :D