Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaitlyn's 1st Day of Kindergarten

August 31st was Kaitlyn's first day of Kindergarten. She's been so excited to go to school, and has been counting down the days for about a month and a half. The day before school started, she got up early, got completely dressed, then crawled into bed with me. It was good practice for the next day I suppose. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Montgomery, and so far Kaitlyn just loves her.
On a little side note, for the first couple days when I took Kaitlyn to school, Jason insisted on wearing a backpack too, and then was super upset when he couldn't stay in the classroom with her. I wanted to take more pictures of Kaitlyn in her classroom, but Jason walked right in and was trying to play with everything so I had to take him away pretty quickly. I guess there will be plenty of time for pictures later on.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute pics and I love her hair! I can't believe she is old enough for school already.

Doug said...

Wish I could have been there.

Mindy said...

Wow, kindergarten already! She is such a cutie