Thursday, November 19, 2009
The Look
When I was growing up, my Mom could give me a single stern look and I would realize that my behavior was unacceptable. Apparently she passed down the 'look' to me when I became a mom. I didn't realize how much I did it until Kaitlyn started picking up on it. The other day she got upset at Doug and told him to stop, then she flashed him the 'look'. Of course we laughed, so now she thinks it's pretty funny. Luckily she was able to give me the look so that I could capture it on camera. That way if she somehow forgets when she gets older, she'll be able to view the picture and remember just how it's done. I don't think she'll forget though. After all, it's been passed down from my family for years. It's in the genes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! So funny you got a picture of it!!
HA HA HA. That's hilarious. I wish my look had some of Kaitlyn in it. Maybe Charlotte would take me seriously when I give her it.
Post a Comment