Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dreaming

This morning I was eating breakfast at the table, when Doug came and sat down next to me with a scowl on his face. He told me he was mad at me because of the dream he had. This has happened to me before. Usually I wake up mad after I have a dream about Doug cheating on me or something like that. I asked Doug if something similar had happened in his dream. He said, "No, you went to the BYU vs. Air Force game without me." Aren't I so cruel.

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! That is SO funny!

Jessica said...

HA HA HA HA. Doug is so funny. I get mad at Wade when I've had a dream he's cheated on me too and didn't care he hurt my feelings (while dreaming). Then he's like, why are you mad? I'm not the one that dreamt about it. ha ha. Oh Doug!

Margaret said...

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh.