Monday, July 13, 2009

Last of Denver, Phew!

Ok, this is the last of the pictures from our trip to Denver. The last day we decided to tour around downtown with the family. It was fun to go and see the sites, especially since I had visited them when I served my mission there.
Kaitlyn, one mile above sea level at the State Capitol.
Jason enjoying the sites too.
Hey Doug, is it loaded? Hehe!
The kids rolling down the grass at the State Capitol. Well, except for Kaitlyn who preferred running down.
There was this cow at the 16th Street Mall. The kids wanted to ride it.
Paige, the true Idahoan country girl, was showing Kaitlyn how to milk it. Pretty funny!
The kids climbing all over the giant chess pieces. They had so much fun exploring everything around them.
My crazy, cooky, parents.
Finally, almost all the cousins posing together. It was great to have them all together and also spending time with my brothers and sisters. What a great trip!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it!! The picture of you and Kate is seriously SO cute! Then I scroll to the picture of your parents and laughed out loud!! So cute and fun!

Margaret said...

Looks like lots of fun. We need to get together sometime when it's not so busy. LOL.

Mindy said...

Oh, I so want to go back. I have never been back. Sniff. Two years ago when we traveled from CA to NY back to Fl - we did not even get to touch CO soil. Someday. You are an adventurous family! I love it.