Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jason Turns 1!

Aaaaahhhh!! I can't believe I'm 1!
Jason would play shy because of all the attention.
Thanks to my parents (not pictured), the Tippets and the Wyatts for celebrating with us.
Jason had more fun eating the wrapping paper then actually unwrapping the gifts.
Love the look on Jason's face here.
Jason dug right into the cake and loved it!!
About half way done ...
Yum, cake is sooo good.
Gross! He was so messy I had to give him a bath right after.
He did quite a bit of damage to the cake. Happy Birthday Jason!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

He is SO DANG CUTE!! I was cracking up when he kept trying to eat the wrapping paper! One of the funniest things I've ever seen! Thanks for inviting us :) I have some pics as well I just remembered I need to email ya.

Amanda said...

Wow, I can't believe he is one already! How time flies! Very cute pictures!

Margaret said...

I can't believe he is one!! So stinking cute too. I love that he dug right into the cake. Happy Birthday Jason!