We had Kaitlyn's 4th Birthday at one of her favorite places, Jumpin' Jacks. We had great family and friends show up and I think everyone had a wonderful time. Especially Kaitlyn, she said she wanted to do her Birthday again the next day!



Enjoying the Dora and Diego cake. She would sneak little bites of frosting off the cake with her finger.


She got a lot of great gifts. Here's just one of them ... a new bike! She's had a lot of fun riding it around the neighborhood.

Here's some pictures of everyone having a good time ...

K.J.

Aaron and Christian

Lily

Jason and Kwynn (the two red headed cousins)

Kaitlyn and her friend Kya (thanks for this way cute picture Jen!)

Jason again.
This is video of Kaitlyn jumping and flipping off the slide. Thanks again for everyone who came and shared Kaitlyn's special day with us!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy birthday to Kaitlyn!
We had a blast!! Thank you for inviting us!! I just remembered I never responded to Doug's text about Tuesday. I don't wanna text too late, but we're planning on coming! I'll be sure to text in the morning :D
I can't believe she's 4. Happy birthday Kaitlyn. She is fearless too. Nice flips. I'm totally scared of that. Hahaha. Looks like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment