Pictures from Doug's 33rd
We just had a little get together for Doug's Birthday. I know the cake has a one on it instead of 33, but when I was at the store getting candles for his cake I tried to get the number 3 and Kaitlyn wouldn't let me. She said I needed to get the number one, because Daddy is #1. I'm not sure if she realizes what Daddy being #1 means, but I thought it was cute anyway. So there's a group of three candles on each side of the number one candle.
7 comments:
That cake was DELICIOUS! Love the new look! You doing your header on fotoflexer or where?
Love the new look. Love the header. Love the font style. Seriously Melodie, I need to upgrade my tech skills. How do you do it!
I really liked the cake! Great work on the blog!
Mel, that seriously is an AWESOME header. you are so stinkin' good at this. Did you upload your background to photobucket? hmmm. just wondering since I heard they charge now. Maybe you found another way to post it! : )
I totally forgot to comment about the pictures! I'm such a momo. That looks like a delicious cake! Mmmmmmm. Wish I could have a piece!
Way to cute of Kaitlyn. She knew exactly what #1 meant.
Hi, Mr. Wyatt is my son Benjamins teacher, he was also his teacher in 4th grade. I blog too so thought I'd come by and say hello.
Darling background and header.
Happy birthday Mr. Wyatt
Post a Comment