Friday, January 30, 2009

In tribute of Doug's Birthday, here's some pictures of him through the ages!
Happy Birthday to the best husband and father! Thanks for being such a hard working, fun, loving man. I hope you know how much I appreciate all of your love, support, humor, and encouragement! I love you!! We all do!

5 comments:

Our Forever Family said...

Happy Birthday Doug!!!! Love the pictures, love you and your family even more! Sending you sunny Happy Birthday Hugs!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Doug! Cute pictures too : ) Hope you have some good birthday cake. I sure miss it right now : /

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Doug! Hope you had a really fun day! Of course you did, the Tippets were there!! hee hee ;)

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Doug!

Meghan Kopp said...

Hey... you can't have the best husband and father..... I have him! :) Love the pics, and happy birthday Doug!!!!!!!!!!