Last night Kaitlyn told us she was going to school. She has a little school desk in her room that she uses for coloring and stuff. But before she headed to school she had to get dressed up. Doug's hat and my coat. Off she goes ...
Oh man, did I make it too short width wise? I made it as a 4x6. If you need or want me to change anything..I'd be happy too. And please don't feel obligated to have it for eternity! he he. It was something I did quickly and was fun!! I'm glad you liked it : ) I'm sorry paint.net is a windows only application. I had no idea. I'm not smart computer wise and didn't realize that could be an issue. he he. Anyway, it looks so cute with your background too!!!
5 comments:
She's so funny! What an imagination. Guess you have to wear a coat and hat to school too. I bet she looks so adorable in that desk.
Oh man, did I make it too short width wise? I made it as a 4x6. If you need or want me to change anything..I'd be happy too. And please don't feel obligated to have it for eternity! he he. It was something I did quickly and was fun!! I'm glad you liked it : ) I'm sorry paint.net is a windows only application. I had no idea. I'm not smart computer wise and didn't realize that could be an issue. he he. Anyway, it looks so cute with your background too!!!
hee hee. she's so cute! We need to hang out!
The blog looks Awesome!
I love that Doug comments on the blog. How are ya guys? Say hi to Kaitlyn for me. Love the new look of the blog. I need to expand my skills.
Post a Comment