Jason at Six Months
Jason turns six months old next week, but today he had his six month wellness check. He's 17.9 lbs, and 27 in. tall. Just growin' and growin'. He's rolling around like crazy. I leave him on his play mat and when I check on him he's in a totally different place. Sometimes so much that it makes me wonder if Kaitlyn moved him. But I know she can't heft 17+ pounds of Jason. Plus I've seen him in action. He's on baby food, and boy can he eat. I wonder if there will be anything he doesn't like. Jason is smiley and happy. I love it when he grins and his little dimples show. He sure is a lot of fun now!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! He's really big! Bigger than Jack!!! Jack has rolled over like 10 times but doesn't do what Jason does!!! That's awesome. He sure is a cutie.
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? Christian is rolling over like crazy now too.. and getting up on all fours and rocking back and fourth!!! So fast.. it just seems to happen overnight, doesn't it?
He's so stinkin' adorable. I can't believe he's already 6 months. Where does the time go? We need to do lunch again.
Six months - get out! They say time flies, but it flies even faster when you live across the country. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment