Monday, November 3, 2008

Squeakers

I finally got video today of Jason "talking". He's doing this high-pitched squeal. He's been doing it for a while but every time I would break out the camera he would clam up.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love his squeal!!! ha ha. Seriously so cute! I love to use the !!!. !!!!!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, that is seriously SO CUTE!!! That reminds me of Kya as a baby and we'd call her a little Pterodactyl! LOL!

Margaret said...

That is way to cute. He's getting so big.

Jen said...

He reminds me of Doug when we met on our mission. He was so shy and quite he wouldn't say a word. Then one day I told him to talk and he hasn't stopped yet. Even the pitch sounded the same. hmm kinda girly doug. LOL Jason is growing so fast, what a cute little man

Love,

Gary