4 Months
Jason is 4 months old today. He's getting so big, 15 1/2 lbs. Chubby! He's over his fussy stage and is a lot more fun now. He's always "talking" and smiling. Whenever I pick him up from his crib in the morning he has a huge grin for me. And his new trick is that he can roll over from his tummy to his back. Way to go!
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture! He's SO stinkin' cute! Good on him for being so big and I can't believe he's already rolling over...Jack hasn't done that yet. I'm so jealous!!!
Oh my goodness, he is just SO CUTE!!!
He is way too cute. I don't think that is allowed. It was great seeing you on Friday.
So cute! That is funny that he is 15 1/5 pounds- so is Chloe but she is 10 months!
Post a Comment