I was just looking through some old photos and decided to post one of them. This is Doug's graduation (obviously), while we were still dating. Ah, the good ol' days!
Those WERE the good ol' days...wait, I wasn't with you and Doug when you first started dating...only when we had field school. he he. You guys look so cute!
How cute! I love this picture! It seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
ANYWAYS-I'm SO SORRY that I wasn't able to watch your kids yesterday. I think I was even supposed to call Doug back and let him know for sure and I totally spaced it! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off planning a baby shower that's here at the house tomorrow for Kathleen.
Please know I'd LOVE to watch the kids ANYTIME! Just let me know. You and Doug could go out on a date :)
Melodie, you're such a great blogger. It was fun to see you guys at dinner this week. And Doug, look at you commenting on my blog, impressive. And Kaitlin, there is no cuter! ML
5 comments:
Those WERE the good ol' days...wait, I wasn't with you and Doug when you first started dating...only when we had field school. he he. You guys look so cute!
How cute! I love this picture! It seems like yesterday, doesn't it?
ANYWAYS-I'm SO SORRY that I wasn't able to watch your kids yesterday. I think I was even supposed to call Doug back and let him know for sure and I totally spaced it! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off planning a baby shower that's here at the house tomorrow for Kathleen.
Please know I'd LOVE to watch the kids ANYTIME! Just let me know. You and Doug could go out on a date :)
Nice! Love the flashback pictures. :)
Melodie, you're such a great blogger. It was fun to see you guys at dinner this week. And Doug, look at you commenting on my blog, impressive. And Kaitlin, there is no cuter! ML
HeHe, I remember that! :)
Post a Comment