Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jumpin' Cousins

The Stangers are down here visiting from Idaho. Today we took the kids to one of Kaitlyn's favorite spots ... Jumpin' Jacks. Everyone had a great time!!
Paige just jumping around. Cute smile!!!

Adam and Dylan cheesing it up for the camera! Nice!!!
Meagan, Paige, and Jason.
Jason's not quite sure about the whole Jumpin' Jacks thing. I imagine he's thinking ... "What the ..."

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I seriously LOVE that picture of Jason!! Cute little face!!! And I seriously can't believe Kaitlyn is so grown up. It's so sad! Oh well.

Jessica said...

Not that SHE'S sad...just that it's life and it means we're getting flippin' old! Sometimes I wish I could hold Charlotte as a baby...but only for a zillionth of a second cause then I realized I'd have to live through all these trials over again.AHHHH. Ha ha. No, it's exciting to see them grow up too.

Margaret said...

You guys have been busy! Two weeks is a long time to be away. It's fun reading and catching up with your blog. Looks like you've had some fun over the past couple of weeks.