Our ward had it's Halloween Party tonight. Kaitlyn decided to be a witch for Halloween and boy was she excited to dress up. They had face painting, a cake walk, and trunk or treat. I think her favorite part was the lip synch they put on because then she could dance. She was really interested in the people on the stage singing and dancing. She asked me, "What are they doing Mommy?" I told her they were singing. Then Doug said, "You get up there Kaitlyn". Right away she moved toward the stage. I thought she was going to stop right in front of the stage and dance, but she found the stairs to the stage. I was pretty far away and started running to try and catch her before she made it up there. Luckily someone was on the stairs to stop her. I can't imagine what would have happened if she actually made it up there.
Jason enjoying the festivities!
Just a little bit of Kaitlyn dancing
2 comments:
How fun! I don't think our ward is even doing a party :( Kaitlyn looks so cute in her witch outfit. We still haven't figured out what our kids are gonna be. Kya will probably end up being a princess, since that doesn't entail me going and buying anything. Aren't I pathetic! Oh and I loved Jason's cute lil Halloween outfit!
Kaitlyn looks so awesome as a witch! She is such a funny girl...I would have loved seeing her up there singing!! I wish it happened. And that is seriously the cutest expression on Jason's face! I hope he's feeling better and you are too : )
Post a Comment