Monday, September 22, 2008

School Time

Doug found this old desk at a garage sale. Isn't it so cute! Now Kaitlyn can play school. She keeps all of her crayons, markers, and coloring books in there now. She just loves it! Thanks Dad!!

4 comments:

Chasey Family said...

Sooo cute! I gotta get me one of those, Ava would go crazy for it!!

Meghan Kopp said...

thats way too cute! next week I'm having surgery.. so I'm not sure if I'll be much up for a lot of hanging out.. it's kinda unknown whether or not I'll feel up to anything :) I may be at your mom's house though, for a while.. so if you come over I'll be there! :)

Jessica said...

that is seriously the cutest desk. She looks so grown up in it too! good find Doug!!!

Jessica said...

HOLY MOLEY!! I LOVE your new blog : )
It's seriously awesome