We took Jason in for his 2 month check up. He's 12 lbs, 3 oz, and 23.5 in. That's the 60th and 70th percentile respectively. And he's now sleeping through the night. Yipee!!!
Wow! He's 1/2 an inch longer than Christian was at his 2 month.. and I think he weighs slightly more too!! He's gonna be a football player! :) He's only about 2-3 lbs less than Christian is now!! He has his four month checkup on tuesday! I can't wait to see what his measurements are!
I'm glad he's sleeping through the night! Isn't it nice? Christian is finally starting to put himself to sleep.. thats as nice as the sleeping throug hthe night!! :)
Oh man, you're a lucky bugga. I wish Jack was sleeping through the night but I can't complain. All he does is wake up to eat and easily gets back to sleep. I probably just jinxed it too. We don't go until next week for his appt. I can't wait to find out too! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend too! It's going to be awesome : )
3 comments:
Go Jason! Owen STILL isn't sleeping through the night. Maybe that's because he's in the 5th-10th percentile. :)
Wow! He's 1/2 an inch longer than Christian was at his 2 month.. and I think he weighs slightly more too!! He's gonna be a football player! :) He's only about 2-3 lbs less than Christian is now!! He has his four month checkup on tuesday! I can't wait to see what his measurements are!
I'm glad he's sleeping through the night! Isn't it nice? Christian is finally starting to put himself to sleep.. thats as nice as the sleeping throug hthe night!! :)
Oh man, you're a lucky bugga. I wish Jack was sleeping through the night but I can't complain. All he does is wake up to eat and easily gets back to sleep. I probably just jinxed it too. We don't go until next week for his appt. I can't wait to find out too! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend too! It's going to be awesome : )
Post a Comment